For our 10th episode we’re doing something special. The editor and producer of this show (who also happens to be my soul mate) will be interviewing me for a change.
Stephanie is going to ask me some of the questions our listeners have been asking including…
Who are you going to vote for in the upcoming provincial election?
Is money from China the reason housing is so unaffordable in this city?
When are you ever going to settle down and marry that girlfriend of yours? (Totally NOT a made up question by Stephanie…)
Some of the things we reference in this episode:
- Keith’s Building in Vancouver blog, which chronicles the challenges he faced while building a home in Vancouver.
- The super cool Sam Sullivan videos we mention in the beginning of the episode:
- Overview of Three Waves
- First Wave
- Second Wave
- Third Wave
- A defence of Urban Density
- One idea to fix the supply problem
- History and recommendation to prioritize density to the old city
- Sam’s thoughts on the name Vancouver
- Gregor Robertson thinks he’s above the law when it comes to tree removal.
- Georgia Straight article about racist emails
- Colour Code Podcast – Race and Real Estate.
If you have any questions or any guests you would like to see, email as at firstname.lastname@example.org.