Temporary Maternity Leave (2017)
Keith Roy and Associates is a thriving and high-performing real estate team with RE/MAX, Canada’s leading real estate company. Our fearless leader, Keith Roy, has been selling real estate in Vancouver for over 10 years and has grown the team to 4 full-time Realtors, a Team Manager responsible for systems and operations, and a Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a temporary, full-time Team Manager for a 13-month (flexible) maternity leave position starting October 15, 2017 (flexible). This role is integral in providing an outstanding real estate experience for our clients. While we work hard and have high expectations (as well as our clients), we also always take time to celebrate our successes and support each other’s goals.
Role & Duties
This role reports to, and takes direction from, the Team Leader and Listing Specialist, Keith Roy. A part-time administrative assistant (5-6 hours per week) reports to this role. It is 40 hours per week with potential for some evenings and weekends as needed. Tasks include (but not limited to):
Client Experience & Real Estate Systems
- Executes all client touch-point systems (buyers, sellers, prospects etc.)
- Manages & implements a comprehensive Buyer System and Listing System
- Manages & implements all Lifetime Referral Systems
- Processes all transactions and ensures compliance with brokerage requirements
Team Operations & Administration
- Coordinates all team meetings & business planning sessions and tracks collective to-do’s
- Tracks team performance and metrics
- Manages two realtor databases
- Coordinates and prepares financial data (expenses etc.)
- Ensures office supplies are available for Buyer, Listing & Lifetime Referral Systems at all times
Marketing & Events
- Coordinates geographic marketing efforts
- Plans & executes 3 major annual events
- Reviews & edits all marketing materials, including monthly e-newsletter, podcast distribution etc.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 to 3 years previous high-level administrative experience required (in real estate is ideal)
- Demonstrated and strong proficiency with MS Office particularly Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send your resume and cover letter, attention Keith Roy, to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we will take the time to review all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.